For our junior golf programs Prime Golf Academy uses two different golf sites : Golf de la Tour d'Opio and Royal Mougins Golf Club. Accommodation is situated at Mouratoglou Campus in Biot.
Training Site I - Golf de la Tour d'Opio
Our main site for junior golf camps. Located in the Club Med Opio, among vines and olive trees, the Tour d’Opio Golf is resolutely Provencal and very charming. Its 9-hole golf course of a very high quality, designed by Cabell - B.Robinson, is perfect for golf learning. Being a site of very high quality and maintenance, it is a perfect place to discover golf or improve the golf skills.
- Driving range of 70 posts, covered and open air
- 5 chipping and putting green zones
- Bunker zones
- 9-hole golf course: with its relatively short holes, but with very progressive obstacles, this course provides a phased approach to the full range of game.
Training Site II - Royal Mougins Golf Club
18-hole golf course of exceptional beauty and quality, designed by world-famous American architect, the late Robert von Hagge. This golf site is used by our full time golf academy and junior golf expert camp for on-course instructions, competitions and performance center advanced swing analysis.
- 18-holes golf course
- Fully-equipped performance studio for advanced swing analysis : HD video analysis, Trackman, SAM PuttLab, Tecknoswing
- Driving range of 20 posts, putting, chipping and bunker areas