Location and Facilities
For the information about campus and location, please see 'About Us - Location and Campus'
Arrival - Departure
For children on full board, arrivals are on Sundays and departures are on Saturdays (Nice - Côte d'Azur International Airport).
Mouratoglou campus is in charge of airport transfers and provides transportation during specific time periods:
- Arrival: (train or plane) from 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Departure: (train or plane) from 10:00am to 8:00pm
Outside of these hours, campers are responsible for their own transportation. Note that we do not provide transportation for parents. Transfer cost is 25 € for one way.
For late arrivals please make sure your child has a snack/dinner as the campus cafeteria closes at 8:00pm and we will not be able to provide a meal for your child.
Non boarding campers should arrive on Monday at the time their activity starts
Arriving by car
3550 route des Dolines
Campus number: + 33 6 60 67 23 67. For all emergencies on the arrival-departure days, please call the campus directly.
What to bring ?
- Golf shoes and clothes (mandatory for the golf expert camp). For the tennis-golf camp, children can stay dressed in sportswear li>
- Sport clothing and running shoes li>
- Golf clubs li>
- Baseball Cap li>
- Sunglasses li>
- Sunscreen li>
- Bath and Beach Towel (sheets are provided on the campus but not towels) li>
- Swimsuit (boxer shorts for boys allowed in the pool) li>
- Anti-mosquito cream li>
- Laundry bag (if staying several weeks, laundromat is available on the campus) li>
- Water bottle (essential!!!). Water fountains are available on the golf li>
- Pocket money li>
- Emergency sheet
For autumn, winter and spring camps
- Rain jacket li>
- Season clothes
Free time at Mouratoglou Campus
During free time, campers have at their disposal a TV room and a games room (pool, table football, games, books...).
For campers staying several weeks, the week-end activities are organized (water activities at Saint Cassien lake, sport games, swimming pool...)
We advice you to lock any valuable items (cell phones, money, etc.) in the room for safety.
We advise your child to have some pocket money on him (snack bars are available on the campus and on the golf, proshop items (golf balls, gloves..), doctor's visit...
Laundry facilities are available to campers for a few euros on the campus.