Golf Expert Junior Camp is an advanced golf program specially designed by the Prime golf academy to give our young golfers the opportunity to develop their golf skills at there fullest in the shortest time.
This program is fully oriented towards golf excellence while preserving the fun camp atmosphere of summer holidays. The perfect mix of world class golf tuition, played golf courses and competition at the end of the week, guarantees the fast progression of your golf game.
Dates and Language Option
This golf camp is available during the whole year, except Christmas holidays. Summer golf camps start from the week of 18th of June 2018 till the 26th of August 2018.
Please note that the language option (English or French) is available only during summer holidays and on certain weeks during the year. Please ask the academy for availabilities.
Golf Camp Details
- Age : 10 +
- Golf level: a camper should be able to play on the golf course and compete in a golf tournament on 18 holes. Complete beginners are not accepted
- 25h of golf training per week from Monday to Friday
- 6:1 golfer-to-coach ration
- An advanced individual analysis is provided in our golf performance studio for each golfer (Trackman and Video analysis, for advanced golfers a TPI physical test to determine swing related physical limitations)
- Full- board or non-boarding options. In full-board, 7h30 of physical training or language classes (French or English) are provided in the morning (compulsory option)
- Golf dress code is mandatory
- A camper should bring his/her own clubs
Golf Camp in Full-Board Accommodation
- Full-board option includes all meals and accommodation on the campus
- Arrivals on the campus are on Sundays and departure are on Saturday. For campers staying several weeks, weekend activities are organized
Non-boarding Golf Camp
- Lunches are included in the non-boarding option price
- Optionally in the morning with an additional cost: physical training (7h30/week) or English / French language (7h30/week)
Typical Boarding Week Program
|8.30 - 10.00||Physical training or language class||Physical training or language class||Physical training or language class||Physical training or language class||Physical training or language class||Free time / swimming pool/ game room||Sport activities|
|10.30 - 12.30||Golf: Video / Trackman analysis - personalized assessment||Implementation of individual technical work||Technical work (all type of shots)||Technical work (all type of shots)||Warm up / Competition 18 holes|
|14.00 - 17.00||Implementation of individual technical work||Technical work (all type of shots) / Golf Course||On Course Instruction 9 holes
|On Course Instruction 9 holes
|Competition 18 holes / Debriefing
Outside water activities (Lake of St Cassien)
|18.00 Free time / Game room||Arrival|
|20.00 - 21.00||Free Time||Free Time||Free Time||Free Time||Free Time||Game evening|
During free time, campers have at their disposal a swimming pool (in summer), table-tennis and a games room (billiard, table foot, games, reading, television...).